Stafford County Dashboard:
Stafford County Government Weekly Dashboard:
As of February 7, 2022, Stafford County will no longer be providing the information below with current COVID-19 trends falling.
January 29, 2022 - February 4, 2022
(The numbers below are only for this date period)
Cumulative Since Week of
|Total Non-Public Safety (known) COVID+||2||85|
|Total Public Safety (known) COVID+||2||81|
|TOTAL WEEKLY COVID POSITIVE||4||165|
|Total Non-Public Safety Quarantined||10||296|
|Total Public Safety Quarantined||4||268|
|TOTAL WEEKLY QUARANTINED||14||564|
- Operating Status and Online Services
- Health Information and Assistance
- Business Assistance
- Donate and Volunteer
- Schools Information
- COVIDWISE App
Looking for a Vaccine?
Visit https://vaccinefinder.org and schedule your appointment for anyone over 12
Who can I call for more information?
Please call RAHD at 540-899-4797.
Is the vaccine safe?
It has been approved for emergency use, and you can find out more by visiting www.vdh.virginia.gov/covid-19-vaccine.
Important County Links:
- Stafford County Economic Development Coronavirus Information
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Coronavirus Toolkit and Resources
- CDC Guidance for Businesses
- USDA Announces Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has a comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions and Answers page that addresses the most common questions people have about Coronavirus.
Stafford County Utilities wants customers to know that providing a safe and reliable source of water is our priority. Please visit their page on for some drinking water FAQs.
Sign up for Stafford Alert Today!
- Centers for Disease Control
- Virginia Department of Health
- Rappahannock Area Health District
- Virginia Governor
- Senator Warner (Federal Assistance Guides)
- Johns Hopkins ArcGIS map of COVID-19 global cases
- Need-Based Internet Assistance for Students