- Operating Status and Online Services
- Health Information and Assistance
- Business Assistance
- Donate and Volunteer
- Schools Information
- COVIDWISE App
Looking for a Vaccine?
Visit https://vaccinefinder.org and schedule your appointment for anyone over 16 (starting 4.18.21)
Need transportation after you get the vaccine? Show your card and FRED will give you a free ride between May 18 - June 18 from the Stafford Clinic at the Courthouse Community Center on Thursdays from 12:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and at the Fredericksburg Expo Center on Tuesdays between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Common Questions Received by Stafford
Who can I call for more information?
Please call RAHD at 540-899-4797.
Is the vaccine safe?
It has been approved for emergency use, and you can find out more by visiting www.vdh.virginia.gov/covid-19-vaccine.
Important County Links:
- Stafford County Economic Development Coronavirus Information
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Coronavirus Toolkit and Resources
- CDC Guidance for Businesses
- USDA Announces Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has a comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions and Answers page that addresses the most common questions people have about Coronavirus.
Stafford County Utilities wants customers to know that providing a safe and reliable source of water is our priority. Please visit their page on for some drinking water FAQs.
- Centers for Disease Control
- Virginia Department of Health
- Rappahannock Area Health District
- Virginia Governor
- Senator Warner (Federal Assistance Guides)
- Johns Hopkins ArcGIS map of COVID-19 global cases
- Need-Based Internet Assistance for Students