The Utilities Commission assists in the growth and development of the county's utility systems by ensuring long-term self-sufficiency and the financial integrity of the utility enterprise fund.
- 7:00 pm
- Second Tuesday of each month (Meeting dates are subject to change. Please contact the Department of Utilities (540) 658-4208 or by email for more information.)
- Board Chambers
- 1300 Courthouse Road
- Stafford, VA 22554
- Alan Glazman, Falmouth District
- Kent Carson, Garrisonville District
- Moses Boulden Sr., Hartwood District
- Gregory Cox, Rock Hill District
- Mickey Kwiatkowski, Aquia District
- William Tignor, George Washington District
- Nancy Sullivan, Griffis-Widewater District
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available in the Agenda Center prior to the meetings and will be posted online by noon on Friday prior to each meeting. Minutes are available following approval.
NOTE: Agendas & Minutes prior to year 2016 are housed in the Archive Center.
Mobile Access Instructions