See Flowchart: “Citizen Flowchart for Understanding the Complaint-Inquiry Process for Service”
Step 1. Franchise Provider Inquiry. Pursue Broadband through Stafford County Cable Service Providers under the Franchise Agreements.
- and request service.
- Enter your request for service via the
- Calculate your estimated homes-per-linear mile (HPLM). Link to HPLM Form. If your HPLM is >=20, include it in your Complaint-Inquiry entry on the website.
- Estimate your distance from the main drop. If your distance from the main drop/road is <=150, indicate on the website entry.
- If necessary, the TCC will assist you in getting a response back to your service request from the Franchise Provider.
- If you would like, you can attend a and voice your Complaint-Inquiry in the public session.
- Get the IBP template from the TCC website.
- Complete an IBP and submit to the TCC for review.
- TCC will review your IBP and forward it on to Franchise Provider for consideration.