Deputy County Administrator
Human Services Manager
1300 Courthouse Road
Stafford, VA 22554
P.O. Box 339
Stafford, VA 22555
Phone: (540) 658-4622
Fax: (540) 658-1097
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- What is the Children's Services Act for At Risk Youth and Families (CSA)?
- How did it get started?
- Which Funding Streams were placed in the Funds Pool?
- Who Manages the Money at the Local Level?
- Who Participates on the Local Teams?
- Which Children may be Served by the Teams?
- Are these the only Children who may be Served?
- How do Children and Families access the Teams?
Responsibilities & Services
Stafford County Human Services manages and administers the local Virginia Children’ Services Act (CSA) program, a state and local interagency mandated program that:
- Provides needed services to children and families in the community
- Comprises the Family Assessment and Planning Teams (FAPT) to authorize an array of services to children and families in the community
What We Do
- Administer the CSA process for Stafford County
- Keep children within or return them to the community and families, with services that are child centered, family focused and locally based
- Formulate treatment plans collaboratively, included the child, family, and personnel from referring agencies and the Family Assessment and Planning Team (FAPT)
- Contract with providers to deliver services to children and families
- Review services and treatment plans regularly through FAPT meets to establish the continued need of the service being provided
Who we Assist
We assist youth, ages 0-18, from diverse backgrounds that are:
- Served by multiple agencies in the community
- In foster care
- At-risk for out of home placements
- Unable to deal effectively in a public-school setting
- Dealing with a variety of other problematic behaviors and conditions