Human Resources provides services that support and develop our employees in their service to the citizens of Stafford County and customers. This includes the administration and operation of the County's total compensation system including employee health, compensation and benefit programs; recruitment and selection; and training and development.
Human Resources administers a total compensation program (salary and benefits) based on the market which provides internal equity throughout the work force and competes in relevant labor markets. In addition, the Equal Employment Opportunity Program ensures effective management of a diverse work force and non-discriminatory practices in all areas of human resources management.
Human Resources also provides training, development, tuition assistance, and wellness programs for county employees to promote employee growth and encourage balanced and healthy lifestyles.
- How long after I submit my application do I have to wait for an answer?
- How will I be notified if I am chosen for an interview?
- If I am chosen for an interview, how long will it take before I hear the results?
- How will I know if the job I applied for has been filled?
- Can I apply for a position at any time?