Department History

Department History1941
In April of 1941 the Falmouth Volunteer Fire Department became Stafford’s first fire department. For the next 5 years a 24 foot by 50 foot building located near the intersection of Cambridge Street and Warrenton Road would be home to the Falmouth Fire Department. The membership elected WP. "Bill" Quesenberry Fire Chief, Perry A. Thompson President, EC. Hedrick Vice President, WW Lupton Treasurer and Adrian Truslow, Secretary.