- Fee is $45.00 payable to Treasurer of Virginia directly through the Secretary of the Commonwealth.
- Once you receive your letter from the Secretary of the Commonwealth that your commission is available to be picked up at the Circuit Court you requested, call (540) 658-8751 to see if it has been received from the Secretary of the Commonwealth.
- You then may come in anytime during regularly business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., to take your oath.
- The fee at this time is $10.00.
- Please contact (540) 658-8751 or (540) 658-8750 for assistance.
Notary Application Process
This process is for a first time notary, a notary who is more than 30 days passed their commission expiration date, and/or a notary who has changed their name.