- The seating area must be 50% or less of the total approved occupancy for the existing use.
- All requirements specified under EO 61 and EO 62 must be followed.
- The outdoor seating area shall not be located within any travel lanes, fire lanes, accessible area, or access to and from the building.
- The area, or areas, need not be covered under the licensee’s lease or have permission from the owner and be within 100 feet of the establishment
- A diagram of the outdoor seating arrangement must accompany this application.
- Temporary outdoor areas shall be roped off and designated for the existing use.
- All requirements outlined in the “ABC Response to Temporary Approval of Outside Dining Areas” must be followed.
Note: Health Department approval may be needed.