Stafford County Offices Closed for Thanksgiving 11/23 - 11/25
close icon

Commissioner of the Revenue Change of Address Form

Please complete the online form below and allow 2-3 business days for us to process your request. If you are moving into Stafford County, please contact the Commissioner of the Revenue's office at (540) 658-4132.