Board of Supervisors April 7 meetings will be virtual. Read on...
The CDC now recommends that everyone wear face coverings. Read on...
Stafford increases to 38 cases with the region reaching 79 cases. Read on...
Stafford is holding steady at 30 cases thanks to efforts by residents to abide by the stay-at-home order. Read on...
Stafford is asking for help in keeping first responders safe. Read on...
RAHD reports 26 confirmed cases in Stafford, 12 in Spotsylvania, two in Fredericksburg, five in King George. Read on...
Governor Northam issued a stay-at-home order yesterday to quell the spread of COVID-19. Read on...
Cases continue to rise as the public is asked to please stay home. Read on...
- Centers for Disease Control
- Virginia Department of Health
- Rappahannock Area Health District
- Virginia Governor
- Johns Hopkins ArcGIS map of COVID-19 global cases
Important County Links:
- Stafford County Economic Development Coronavirus Information
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Coronavirus Toolkit and Resources
- CDC Guidance for Businesses
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has a comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions and Answers page that addresses the most common questions people have about Coronavirus.
Stafford County Utilities wants customers to know that providing a safe and reliable source of water is our priority. Please visit their page on for some drinking water FAQs.